The District Recovery Centers understand the challenges facing individuals struggling with substance use disorder and addiction. Healing from the disease of addiction takes time and requires professional support. Therefore, we have designed our drug and alcohol rehab programs to meet individuals’ needs so they can heal and return to living the vibrant, healthy life they desire.
Our Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs
The continuum of care at District Recovery Centers allows individuals to move through our drug and alcohol rehab programs or upon admission join the program that best fits their needs. Our programs include:
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): An intensive outpatient program is often suitable for those who aren’t able to commit to residential treatment or have already spent time in treatment. An intensive outpatient program offers support in reintegrating, drug-free, back into their daily routines.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): This program is similar to IOP but is more structured. Clients come to our facility daily for a set number of hours built around their schedule to accommodate work, school, or family obligations. After their treatment and therapy sessions, clients leave our facility returning to their home or sober living program house.
- Outpatient treatment: This program offers individuals the most freedom while still providing them with the support and resources they need to heal from drug or alcohol addiction. Those in an outpatient addiction treatment program receive customized care in the same way they would in an IOP or PHP but do so while living at home. Clients use our treatment and therapy services on their own time getting support as it is needed
- Sober Living: For some, completing an IOP or PHP gives them the tools they need to start a sober life. However, many individuals find they still need support and a more structured environment to guarantee their sobriety. This is especially true during the early stages of recovery. Our sober living program meets this need by providing a community home where individuals can get the support they need as they transition back to their everyday lives.
Gender-Specific Treatment Options
For some individuals, the most effective drug and alcohol rehab programs will be gender-specific. Thus, District Recovery Centers offer clients the option of men’s or women’s rehab. In each program, individuals will find the same high-quality care, but with the emphasis on how their gender impacts their substance use disorder:
- Men’s Rehab Center: Men can have different needs in recovery than women. They also fall into substance use for different reasons. Allowing men to have a customized program to address their potential gendered needs can help them embrace recovery.
- Women’s Rehab Center: Many women do not experience addiction in the same way that men do. At our women’s rehab center, we address the pressures and expectations that impact women the most and deal with the various traumas affecting them via their gender.
The District Recovery Centers
Overcoming substance use disorder can’t be done alone. Like any disease, addiction requires the help and support of professionals so individuals can heal, recovery fully, and avoid relapse. At the District Recovery Centers, our drug and alcohol rehab programs are uniquely designed to facilitate healing and recovery. We strive to create an environment where individuals can make the transition back to their everyday lives and, in so doing, have all the resources they need to make their new sober lifestyle one they enjoy and can rely upon.
Reach out to us today at 949.570.7600 to learn more about our programs. Our compassionate and expert staff can walk you through the rehab admissions process and address any questions or concerns you may have.